Other Insurance

You already trust the Eichelmann Insurance Agency for your home, auto, and life insurance needs. But what about other things—such as a boat, RV, or flood insurance?

Recreational Vehicle (RV) Insurance

If you own a camper or motorhome, having recreational vehicle (RV) insurance is important. This coverage helps ensure you have the right level of third-party liability coverage required by the State of Texas, plus additional protection against theft, vandalism, collision, and more.

Personal Watercraft and Boat Insurance

Before you hit the water, it is vital to make sure you have adequate insurance. We offer a multitude of different policy options for personal watercraft and boats to protect against theft, collision, liability, and more. Plus, these policies usually cover the boat whether it is parked, on a trailer in transit, or in the water—allowing you to feel comfortable that your investment is protected, even in the off season.

Flood Insurance

Another thing our knowledgeable staff here at the Eichelmann Insurance Agency can assist with is flood insurance. We will help you determine whether your home or business qualifies under this special program and what you need in order to apply for coverage.

Other Insurance Lines

Here at the Eichelmann Insurance Agency, we offer a multitude of additional insurance lines other than those listed on our website. As independent insurance agents, we work with dozens of different carriers to help you find the coverage that suits your needs. If there is something you are looking to insure but aren't sure where to begin, feel free to let us know and we will do our best.

For more information or a no-obligation insurance quote, please contact us today.